The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the LTC and senior living community as the top critical issues they face.
Key issues for 2017 include:
- ACO Inclusion and Hospital Partnerships – Identifying and securing partnerships that will build census and increase revenue
- Efficient Operations – Improving efficiency and profit margins through lean processes
- Growth Initiatives – Successfully developing and executing your strategy
- Payment Model Reform – Understanding bundled payments and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement changes
- Culture Change and Staffing – Reinventing your culture to attract quality employees
- Baby Boomers – Design and development to capture market share
- Reducing Readmissions – Proving your value proposition and utilizing metrics
- Expense Management – Improving margins without sacrificing quality
- Memory Care – The latest trends and innovations for a growing niche
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.