Each delegate completes an application, confirming their responsibility for the budget they control and providing details on their:
- Scope of Responsibility
- Sign-off Authority
- Number of Residents/Beds per Facility – minimum average of 500 residents/beds
- Interest in Purchasing Products and Services
Delegates on the Long-Term Care & Senior Living CXO Summit will be represented from long- term care providers including:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Independent Living Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
This selection process ensures that the attendees consist only of senior executives who are decision makers with the job titles of Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Administrative Officer.
Bespoke meetings – powerful alliances
As a Delegate, you will gain access to leading solution providers enabling you to achieve your strategic and tactical goals. Meet solution providers face-to-face and build profitable business relationships in pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings. These meetings provide a forum for dialogue and information-sharing on organisational concerns and offer valuable solutions.